Love this list!!
1. You would bathe in Groucho’s sauce and it’s a necessity on family beach trips.
2. Eating boiled peanuts is an art and no tailgate is complete without them. The fewer teeth the seller has, the better the peanuts.
3. There is nothing like the taste of a homegrown tomato atop a bed of Duke’s Mayo and a dash of salt and pepper.
4. Peach season is as important as football. You have bought them from the same man, at the same gas station, for 20 years. God bless him. (P.S. Georgia, we have more than you).
5. Barbecue is mustard-based. The end.
6. Thanksgiving dressing is cornbread-based. The end.
7. Crabbing is a sport. Deviled crabs are a delicacy.
8. Oyster roasts are the obvious way to celebrate.
9. As a child, you overdosed on Saf-t-pops in the kid’s…
View original post 500 more words